Loredana De Sole is a nature photographer.
She has found her own artistic expression through creative movement, inspired by the works of Thomas Finkler and Erik Malm.
She has managed to channel her attention to her inner self, distorting reality by adding physical movement to her images with the declared aim of moving us emotionally.
Over the years, she has attended countless courses to explore the world of photographic techniques, seeking her own personal vision.
Her perception draws on the apparently surreal atmospheres of Murakami’s literature and Radiohead’s music, which are in fact nothing more (and nothing less) than objective representations of the deepest fears of the human soul.
She has become increasingly interested in nature due to the ecological crises of recent years and the evolution of her own inner need to denounce the damage done.
She and her Nikon are inseparable in her travels, resulting in photographs which capture places and encounters with indigenous people, giving rise to reportage projects.
• 2016 to date freelance photographer;
• 2012- 2016 executive manager at 天津 千禧 桥 旅游 信息 询 有限公司 (Tianjin Millennium Bridge Travel Consultation): organization of workshops for Chinese photographers to Italy and Italian photographers to China;
• 2011 January and February (low season in Italy) Mabul (Malaysia): teacher of underwater photography courses;
• 2003-2011 management of the “Portofino Dive” diving center supporting divers in photographing the seabed; teacher of underwater photography courses;
• 2007 January and February (low season in Italy) Manado (Indonesia): teacher of underwater photography courses;
• 2006, 2008 and 2009 January and February (low season in Italy) Malapascua and Cebu (Philippines): teacher of underwater photography courses;
• 2004 and 2005 January and February (low season in Italy) Sharm El Sheik: teacher of underwater photography courses;
• 1983-2002 fashion designer in an atelier in Milan.
2019 metaphysical photography course with Gabriele Croppi;
2012 Chinese course (level 3-4);
2009 qualified to use the inspiration rebreather to 60 meters with heliox or trimix as diluent and the PO2 of diluent gas will not exceed 1.4 at 60 meters:
2008 TDI instructor trainer certificate: underwater photographer trainer, wreck trainer;
2007 PADI specialty instructor certificate: underwater Photographer, underwater naturalist, enriched air, deep, wreck;
2006 PADI OW scuba diver instructor certificate;
2003 underwater photography course;
1988 advanced wildlife photography course;
1987 advanced photography course;
1986 first photography course;
1980-1983 three-year master for fashion designer;
1979 foreign language correspondent certificate.
Loredana De Sole è una fotografa naturalistica.
Con il mosso creativo ha trovato la propria, espressione artistica ispirandosi alle opere di Thomas Finkler ed Erik Malm.
E’ riuscita in questo modo a canalizzare la propria attenzione sulla sua interiorità, stravolgendo la realtà inserendo il movimento alle sue immagini con il dichiarato scopo di emozionare.
Negli anni ha frequentato innumerevoli corsi per approfondire il mondo delle tecniche fotografiche, cercando una propria visione personale.
La sua percezione attinge alle atmosfere apparentemente surreali della letteratura di Murakami e della musica dei Radiohead che, infatti, altro non sono che rappresentazioni oggettive delle paure più profonde dell’animo umano.
Si è interessata sempre di più alla natura per l’urgenza ecologica degli ultimi anni e alla propria ricerca interiore per soddisfare il proprio desiderio di denuncia.
Nei suoi viaggi in oriente, al seguito dei fotografi come organizzatrice-interprete, con la sua inseparabile Nikon, ha scattato immagini che riproducono luoghi insoliti ed interagito con le persone autoctone creando progetti di reportage.